r u and your hubby competitive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes lol video games omg and betting on upcoming fights and collage football bets lol...

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• nope, but funny you should ask! we did come up with a plan one time to go out to a bar and see how many people's numbers each of us can gather in one night! never did it but would be interesting!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Depends on what your talking about! We are when it comes to sports, but not really with each other
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my hubby and I are not competitive...If he knows I can beat him he wont attempt to try it...I am a runner therefore he would never run a race w/ me.
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• very competitive about games and such. and about useless facts he will think he is right and i will think i am right and we just can't let it go until we goggle it or something. i know its silly right?
    kristyann

Answer by kristyann at 12:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008