Keeping the love alive...

My hubby and I work opposite shifts, he works 3rd from 10pm-6am and I work 8am-4:30pm. We really don't get alot of quality time together, but when we do we cherish it. Is there something that you do for your hubby or that you guys do together to keep the love alive? (besides sex...we get to that too, but what else can we do?)

dez0717

Asked by dez0717 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• We have fun together, go out have a few drinks if we can, maybe go see some live music. Our most romantic times are when we're together laughing our butt's off & having fun.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• leave secret love notes in the house where he can find them...... fix a extra special dinner for him once a week and after give him a foot / back massage and make him feel like a king
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• We take an annual anniversary trip. We look forward to it every year. As long as you can squeeze in a love note or 2, & some alone time, whether staying in or going out, you can stay connected. The fact that you still want to try speaks volumes. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• We usually watch a movie, go out to a restaurant, make a trip if we can, go out for a ride to the countryside. We try to spend as much quality time together as we can. We are quite busy and tired during the week. But when the weekend comes...:P Mhahahahahhahw:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 8:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I keep a jar full of window markers in the bathroom. We write notes and draw pictures for each other on the mirror or the glass shower surround. Sometimes I slip something into his work bag - his favorite candy, a pair of panties, a cd that I burned with a meaningful song or few...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• we love to go on long drives and just talk!!!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 5:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• we love to go to lunch... 30 mins or so of just us time-- no kid talk!!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011