Blogging

Does someone here know how to edit HTML I want to make my blog site look nice Can someone please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Technology

• Ugh, you don't have to edit HTML if you want a nice blog site. Register here and you can build up a blog without any serious computer knowledge. https://en.wordpress.com/signup/ If you don't know HTML yet than noone here can teach you through the Question part. Go for the wordpress. I have my blog on it. It is an awesome page if you don't want or can't edit html or any other language.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 8:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I can do HTML... but those that do not know and want to learn I tell them the site I learned about in college! www.lissaexplains.com
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh, and "Dynamic Drive" is awesome to pick up coding for special effects and so forth!!! For those that can't code
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• And "Web Monkey"
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thanks everyone, I just took the easy way out for now and used a pemade one but I really want to learn just have to much on my plate to take that on now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Check out Cutest Blog on the Block website - you can copy and paste the code into your blog.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011