AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

When your so stressed out and you have no where to turn. How do you not lose your mind.

LacyKingston

Asked by LacyKingston at 9:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Embrace the crazy!  :)  Embrace everything that is stressing you out.  Mind set is EVERYTHING.  Enjoy, relax.  Whatever is happening will pass.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i drink at night lol jkjk
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Think of all the good things in your life! I also tend to think about all the bad that COULD be happening to me and that makes me feel better as well!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i agree with ilovecade...i try to think of the things i do have and the things that rea going good. example. the very basics. do u and your family have food in your tummies? a roof over your head? you have a computer and internet of some kind. it can always be worse. believe me. hope u get to feeling better. sometimes when things are too much i will just free write. and of coarse pray. but when u free write you just write everything down no matter how random or off the way it may be anything that may come to mind. or even write about things that is going on as if you were a commentator (sp?) after your done writing read it back to yourself and you may find something in there that may even surprise you.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I usually take a nap, go for a "run" with my toddler, or chase and tickle him. That or I go to bed early because usually if I am feelign crazy it is lack of sleep!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• turn to friends, change of sceney, read a good book, excersise, just any thing to keep busy and mind off of things. If need a friend I am here and just invite.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I go outside and scream! Then I banish my son to another space in the house and I take a timeout
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 12:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I agree. Embrace the insanity!! I usually take a bath and read. If that doesn't work, I lock my door, put on my funkiest playlist and dance around on my bed!! I'm closing in on 40 but it's still a great release & lots of fun!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 10:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011