heart or something else

My left arm feels like its asleep and I havent slept on it or done anything weird to it. Could this be a sign somethings wrong with my heart? Its keeping me from falling asleep its not painful just feels really odd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• Maybe it is your nerves? They could be being pinched? It could probably be many things. But if you are worried you should have it checked if it lasts longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Your arm could fall alseep for many reasons not just you slept on it. My arm falls alseep when its bent or if im laying and its above my head....the doc told me it was normal becasue of the positions i was describing. Maybe you should mention it to the doc next time you see him/her.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• it could be carpel tunnel that is what my doctor told me. but get it checked the longer you dont get it check the worse the damage is.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2011