Is there a way to lose weight without losing your northern region? adult content

Wasn't sure if I could say boobs in the title. lol. Anyway, everytime I lose weight, the first thing to go, is my girls. (my butt and thighs, hang on until the bitter end.) The first place I gain weight is my boobs as well. Is there anyway to lose weight w/o sacrificing the northern hemisphere? I know they are just fat, but it's nice to have em!! (hubby doesn't mind em either. lol)

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I doubt it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I don't think so, i've always heard that was the first to go ='( I feel your hurt LOL. I'd like to keep mine as well, hell if I lost any i'd be left with nothing =P
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Come on peoples give me some hope!! lol
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• It just depends on the person! Mine won't go anywhere!! I lost 30 lbs and none of it was in my bra size!!! Maybe change up your workouts and do more toning exercises? I honestly just think it is the way your own body works though!! I would LOVE to lose some of mine...I will trade you :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• lol. I'll trade in a heartbeat. The only time i have much to put in my bra is when I'm pregnant (had a hysterectomy, so done w/ that) or when i'm extra 'fluffy" (over the fat limit) lol.
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I was an A in high school, but then when I got pregnant they decided to wake up...I mean really wake up, lol. And I got down to almost what I was in high school again and I had gone down 2 band sizes but cup size was the same. It was amazing to me because I had always heard they were first to go as well. I honestly just think it is depends on your body! I know, sad...but what can we do?!?! Sometimes it is hard being a women, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Sigh, we give up our freedom, hot meals, our dignity, and our boobs too? This is just too much. lol
    So unfair
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Sucks, doesn't it? I wish I could choose where I lost weight from!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Dude, I think you are screwed. Unfortunately spot reducing is not possible. I have the same issue, so i feel you.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Just wait until they're so tiny up there you have nothing to lose. That'd be me. There's nothing left but thighs and butt now. :(
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2011