Do you ever cry on your LO's ''shoulder'' ?! (=

When you're having a bad day & you can't help but cry, do you cry on your LO's shoulder lol? Call me silly, but my daughter is 2, and sometimes she WANTS to hold me (with her wittle arms) and she says ''stop cryin momma'' and wipes my tears, and pats my back. When she pats my back, it makes me laugh and I feel better because i've never known a 2 year old so comfort someone in that way.
& then my 11 month old just makes funny faces at me lol

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 5 year old son called me fat yesterday.  It's my own fault, he hears me laughing with hubby about how fat I'm getting and not being able to see my feet and so on.  I don't know why, I guess I was just being emotional but it made me cry when he called me fat.  I was trying to just brush it off but he came in the kitchen and said "why are you crying, did I hurt your feelings"?  I laughed and said "a little bit".  He then hugged me and said "it's okay mommy, your not fat, the babys fat".   LOL.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have, sometimes it's nice to get some unconditional love.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Thats so sweet. It doesnt work with teenagers though,,,just to warn you. haha..I could sit and cry on the couch all day and everyone would probably just walk around me. :)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If my son sees me crying he always asks me why and gives me the saddest little face :) But it is so darn cute!! I try my best not to be sad in front of him but some days are very stressful for me!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I try not to be sad in front of anyone. But I sure do vent to my 12 y/o daughter a lot!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• what a sweet child! You have done something right! Rejoice in it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• LMAO @ MRSH - that is tooo funny!!!! but so cute!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2011