best pick me up tips?

what do you ladies do to make yourselves feel better?? Like when I have a bad day or I feel down about my extra 30 lbs from my son, I go shopping or the gym. lol. how do you guys lift yourselves from the clouds?

bbymama

Asked by bbymama at 8:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Put on some motivating music and dance or go out
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• sing, act a little crazy, and on days i feel like i look horrible i dress up and put on make up and fix my hair.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• plan a night with my so a romantic one sounds dumb but it helps me

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• complain that i look terrible or i feel terrible and my hubby tells me I look gorgeous and he'll give me a hug if i feel bad. :) nothing beats that for me!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• iput really loud music and clean my terrace to it. LOL. it's true. I get the house and just clean the terrace with the radio really loud. the water makes me feel better. tehn after wards I fill up my tub and take a bubble bath. I turn off the lights and lit candles grab a glass of wine and a book and read it in teh tub.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• SLEEP!!! I'm always in a better mood with a fresh perspective after a nap.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008