How do I talk to him bout it? Edited

So my husband is deployed and I go into his emails to see if payments have gone threw and what not. Well there was an email from an address I didn't know so I read it. It was a very "r" rated email that my husband had wrote to this address. It was something you would have read in playgirl. I'm sick to my stomach. I don't know how or what to say to him. I just want to cry... Please help

Now I find out he has another email address. And has signed up for several adult websites. What the hell???

jenlou9686

Asked by jenlou9686 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG, I am so sorry!  Okay, hold on, so your husbands email that HE sent was in the inbox?  Did he send it to YOU?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• she had replied to it.. thats why it was in his inbox
    jenlou9686

Comment by jenlou9686 (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'm so sorry. Start the talk with exactly how you have said it here......that you were checking for payments, etc and saw it. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• while my dh was deployed to afghanistan i learned that most men have a hard time with being away from their girlfriends / wives and not being sexually active. sigh .......... dont know what to say except i have been there and its a hard subject to talk about. but maybe you can help ur DH share some time with YOU instead of him seeking it out other places. do u have a webcam ? if so then set a "date" and once a week give him a "show" .........
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• We talk everyday.. And skype at least 2 times a week... It was pretty detailed...
    jenlou9686

Comment by jenlou9686 (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• another thing i did to help keep my DH interested in ME was i had a photographer friend of mine take some sexy suggestive photo's of me and i sent them to my Dh to show him that i too can be sexy , alluring and i wanted him to keep me in his sexual thoughts. Maybe that would be a great surprise you can do for DH
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'd print it and keep a copy. I'd also tell him I read it and ask him what's that all about. I'd also write the email address and ask HER what's that all about and how long it's been going on. I'd also check the send file and see how many of them he's sent.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I would write her back and tell her who you are and I would mail him the Email. Tell him if he wants to salvage the relationship hewould have to go through marraige counseling.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2011