Do you get perturbed if your husband sleeps in until 11 or later on weekends?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 10:31 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Giggles*~... looking at some of the responses... I can see why more women don't have a man or are divorced... Hahaha!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Uh, NO. In fact, that's what my Husband is doing right now! We each get a day to sleep in on weekend, my day is Saturday and His is Sunday. Today, I gave up my day to let Him sleep in because He hasn't gotten much sleep the past couple of days..and I'm not waking Him up like I usually do (He tells me - the night before - what time to wake Him). Today and tomorrow, I'm letting Him sleep for as long as His body needs and letting Him wake up on His own. Besides, Our amazing Son let me sleep till 9 30. So technically, I slept in today..just not on purpose. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No..if he needs the sleep he needs the sleep. We tend to get up together though or take it in turns if we want extra sleep.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I would,but he's never done that

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• he would never do that unless he is sick
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... my husband works 2 jobs so that I can be a SAHM, we are the ones raising our kids, and the foundation of our family is strong!!! If he wants to sleep in, watch sports, or whatever... as long as he isn't harming others.... I LET HIM
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My husband is a stay at home dad, I work all week, he lets me sleep in when I need it so if he wants to do it once in awhile I don't see a problem with it, if I need his help I just wake him up.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Honestly, I'm annoyed if anyone in my house sleeps past 9 unless they are very sick or had to work past 11 the previous night. I worked until 11 last night, and I was up at 6 this morning.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• YES! I understand that he wakes up early M-F and works very hard. However, so do I. I'm a SAHM and am up with my kids (1 and 2 year old) at 8:30 every morning (when DH gets up for work). Then it's nonstop all day even after he gets home from work and goes to his computer. I'm cooking dinner, taking care of kids, and doing chores, etc, etc. So on the weekends I would LOVE to sleep in, but nope .. He gets to sleep in and I'm stuck doing what I do every day of the week. Not fair in the least bit. So I don't let him sleep past 11 .. but usually he's up by 10:30, because the kids are loud. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2011