What is the SILLIEST thing someone has said to you, but you didn't laugh,...you cried?

When BD & I were together, we were laying in bed, he was telling me a joke (I forgot what it was) then I just started bawling!!!!!!! One time he called me fat (because I called him fat lol) & I started crying, I was also cooking dinner at that time, so needless to say, he apologized rather quickly lol =D

I was also pregnant at this time, so I'm just not crazy =P

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My ex and I where laying in bed and the sun was streaming in the window and he looked at me and said I was getting a lot of laugh lines, then he said, "nothing is that funny" and that is why he is my ex!!!!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Asked if I was pregnant- I wasn't
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• We(fiance and I) were sitting on the couch watching tv. He said he liked my pants and I said, thank you. Then I remembered the day my mom and I had gone shopping and I bought those pants. We had a great time and our relationship was kinda bad at that point and I missed her a lot. I started crying like a baby, and when he asked why, I was like "you said you liked my pants". He looked at me like I was crazy lol...oh the joys of pregnancy loo
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• *lol
    Raccoon