What can I do as party favors for a 2 yr old birthday for adult relatives?

I have loot bags and it will be mostly just adult relatives at the party and I have already decided that I am going to get some very small photo albums to put pictures from her second year as favors but I didnt want that to be the only thing in the bag so my question is, Does anyone have any creative ideas on whatelse wold be a good favor for a relative like grandmas, great grandmas and aunts?
The only other idea I could even come up with is photo magnets. Just keep in mind it would have to fit down in an approximately 5x8 plastic loot bag.

SaturnsMom

Asked by SaturnsMom at 10:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hard candy for the adults like butterscotch, Holiday ornament with the childs picture on it. My Son's class took CD's and the teacher took a picture & glued it to the center and added stickers & crystals etc. Then put a pretty ribbon to hang it (actually put the ribbon first through the CD hole before you glue on the photo) & I put it on the Christmas tree. I made more as favors for my family at Christmas & my Mom has it hanging in her kitchen & my Sister has it in her car.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Everyone loves goodies. Maybe some chocolates, mints, fancy hot chocolate or coffee mixes?
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i have no idea i never given a loot bag to an adult at a childs party before hmm have to think about this one ....but i will bump you...hope someone else can help
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• thank you I usually do have kids at her party but this year it will only be relatives and I just dont want to waste the favor bags. Maybe chocolates with personalized wraps? Does that sound corny?
    SaturnsMom

Comment by SaturnsMom (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Photo key chains or magnets? Candy is always good, but homemade treats is even better! Chex mix, cookies, Rice Krispies treats, brownies, truffles, a magnet with pictures of your child's artwork...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• That doesn't sound corny. I've never been to a party where the adults get treat bags. I wanna come. lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Yankee Candle allows you to put pictures and your own text on candles. I did those for my DD11's birthday party.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• if you want something more as a keepsake makes handprints of your child out of construction paper and have her color them write her name and date and put in apretty pic frame
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 5:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011