Pain at 5 weeks pregnant?

I just found out I was pregnant 4 days ago. I have been in a bit of pain...in my abdomen and back. It feels like something pulling or stretching in my stomach/abdomen. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was sore alot around that time also. My doctor just said that my body may be making room for baby and stretching out.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 10:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• its your uterus stretching!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Yes, my back was killing me and I thought it was just from getting ready to get my period. And then sometimes in the middle of the night I get those pains like something is pulling!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 3:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I had the same pains but im a paranoid person run to the er evry chance i get lol. The first few months they say your body acts as if your getting ready to start your period. Hoe everything is okay hope you get some kind of peace of mind.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2011