friend backing off?

Ok I have a guy friend that I talk to almost daily, mostly texts, we do have lunch sometimes when our schedules allow and have gone out a few times. It feels like he is suddenly backing off some. He has been sick for the past week and he got his son yesterday for the week. Should I just back off as well and hope it all turns out ok? He is more like a best girlfriend then anything else. Opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Well hes been sick and now he has his son, thats probably why he has been not texting you all day or whatever. I wouldnt worry about it unless youre not telling the whole story here. But, doesnt sound to me like something to be worried about. GL!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I think he's just recovering and spending time with his kid. Just keep communicating as he allows and just go with it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:13 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• everyone need their space at times, its all good don't worry...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011