what causes a guy to just keep going and going? lol adult content

My boyfriend and I went out for his birthday last night and he got pretty drunk...

Well when we got home we had sex and he ejaculated and I'm thinking "cool i get to sleep now," but no! he turns over and he's already hard again...literally like 10 minutes later. So we do it again. And again. And I perform oral on him and he gets off. And then he wants to go again. and again. All night. lol

Was it the alcohol that caused him to keep going like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• Im not sure.. but Im kind of jealous.. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No sure if it was the alcohol or not ...if it was maybe you should keep him drunk..lol..jk....didnt happen to have took some viagra or someother male enhancement..?????..
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 10:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• depends how old he is, I had bfs in my 20's like that, well sort of like that,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No, it wasn't the alcohol. Alcohol makes it harder to perform. SOmeone could have put something in his drink. Could he have taken a Viagra?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• when me and my huspand started dating we did that once had sex like 6 or 7 times in one night.,and we wernt drunk or on anything..i think mabe he was just excited about it being his birthday or something... i also do know becouse of family say hear that coke can do that to a guy too..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:08 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• my husband is 37 and he is still like that and he doesn't take a thing. in fact the only thing in our medicine cabinet is my meds for health issues.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I don't know..but whatever it is the sane thing that keeps my Husband going - and might be what causes me to keep going, too! I could have sex for-eh-VER. lol. I guarantee it wasn't the alcohol that was the cause for your guy, though.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I was once with a guy who usually could only last about 10 mintues One night he got drunk and wow it was like three hours later that i had to tell him to stop that it started to hurt
    bobbietrayer

Answer by bobbietrayer at 12:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I dont think it was the alcohol..cuz for me atleast..whenever my guy drinks..if he gets off ONCE im lucky..and then he passes out haha..but when hes not drunk..hes always hard..im like seriously? ( and hes almost 50!!) lol but im cool with it..I could have sex for ever too (-AJ!!)

Just go with it! hahah ur one of the lucky ones!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 2:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Has he taken any male enhancement pills like vaigra or cialis !!! Refer the link to read more: http://www.maleenhancement.com/
    raveinfosys

Answer by raveinfosys at 2:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2011