Single guy with 3 young children .....

single middle 20's guy with three young children (* single cuz GF and mom of kids got hooked on drugs / alcohol and she left him with the kids *) now he is afraid he will never be able to find a girl to be with him cuz of his "baggage" ... but is he right?

--- how can his family help him find a nice girl to be with ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• He is totally WRONG! (= There are plenty of nice gals out there that would love to find a guy like this, especially a man to step up to the plate and take care of 3 chiildren by himself, that says alot about his character! GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!! If I could find a nice guy, that treats me right, and the whole shabang.......i wouldn't care if he came with 3 or 13!!! Atleast my kids will never be bored lol.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• It's interesting, because girls will FALL HARD for men with kids, but when it comes to women having children, men won't hardly touch em! It's really sad. I doubt he will have a hard time finding a woman...he just need to keep in mind what's best for hid CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. If his kids can love someone that he likes...then it's something that could work!
    I think the family should suggest people, but ultimately it's up to him. I would imagine it would be hard finding time to date and such with 3 kiddos!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• WHERE DO I MEET HIM?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• He's very wrong. Women love men with kids. It shows they are family guys and a woman could fit right in there and help complete the family. Tell him to hang on but at 20ish with three kids tell him to learn to wear a condom if he is going to kiss a lot of frogettes before he finds his princess!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i agree that woman will flock
    if situation was another way around gender wise = men will see her as invisible
    double standard (not always but very high %)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i dont think he will have any problem finding a woman at all...the type of women who would not want a man that shows that much character are not the type of women he would want to be with anyway. obviously all the 20somethings that are still into partying and are not ready to grow up will not be interested in him as much, but there will be plenty of women around his age that will be more than happy to fall for a man with some maturity.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I don't think he will have a problem, my husband had 4 young kids (6 and under) when we met - and he was always dating before he met me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• It should be the same as a woman with three kids. When the right one comes along they will love him and the kids as one person. Just hang in there. I know I would not turn down a guy with kids cause they are the best kind to have. I have three girls and one day if I decide to leave I would want someone to want me and the girls. Maybe we could be the brady bunch.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Speaking as a young 20-something woman myself, I would not "flock" to a guy with three kids......unless I knew he was The One and was set on marrying him, I'd feel no desire to get involved with someone who has that many kids.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with baggage i have some and if they want to date you they also have to take the kids... go meet people and enjoy life to the fullest there is always someone for everyone... i have 3 kids and a grandson and i'm 37 we'll find someone...
    clarasusana

Answer by clarasusana at 6:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2011