Does anyone else like their job but hate their boss and other higher-ups?

sux

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 11:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• So, how is your job search going?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I've never met my boss or any "higher-ups" - don't know if I even have any of those! I'll likely never meet my boss either! Tis lovely!
    Anonymous

• me,me,me. in pediatric home care. love my little patient but his parents are control freaks and my supervisors are mico-managers.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• yeah, its wierd too cause we keep changing managers like every month now. The manager is my boss's boss. Then a new one comes in and tries to set up the office different from the last one, even our starting time keeps changing and our break time. Oh well, what can we do, at least we have jobs.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I am an at home mom. My husband and kids seem to be pretty happy with me.lol My husband is the CEO of his company he is loved by some hated by others. He does the best he can each day and remembers sometimes you can't make everyone happy.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 1:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'm self-employed, but I can't exactly say I think my boss is the best either =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No. I actually like my principals--it's being part of the TEACHER'S UNION that I can't stand!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Before I became a mommy I loved my job. Wasnt the best job in the world but it was okay for me at the time. But my boss was a perv. He tried to grab me and said innapropriote things to me all the time. I hated it. Hes actually the reason why I quit obviously I couldnt take it anymore and no woman should be treated that way by their boss in my opinion.
    EliannasMama

Answer by EliannasMama at 5:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• "So, how is your job search going? " How'd you guess? ;-) The market out there is horrid:-/ Still looking ...
    JZ10FPM

Comment by JZ10FPM (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• actually total opposite! the managers and my supervisor are the ones who make my job more fun. They answer any question I have and any constructive criticism is meant to help me not insult me (and they go out of their way to make sure I understand they are just trying to help)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011