Did my water break? adult content

Okay so i was sleeping like all morning. Went shopping around 6:30am. Came home and slept slept slept. I was up and down peeing my in 24hr urine halfasleep. Then back to bed. I woke up now and my pants were really wet. Completely odorless. And not too too much.. Not sure if it may be from not wiping good enough being half a asleep.. No cramps, or contractions. And no fetal movement..

sbushman13011

Asked by sbushman13011 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd go in, no harm in getting checked. I had a friend who was pg with twins. She went in thinking her water had broken, in reality one of the twins hit her bladder the right way and made her pee a little. :) but better safe than sorry.....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Lol, we have a turkey in the oven and a pork shoulder in the smoker ! AH. I'm waiting to see if i get contractions.
    sbushman13011

Comment by sbushman13011 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• When had first kid I did not know water did break but kept coming potty and when went to the doctor could not find the bag of water so the doctor said all that time I was going potty must have been my bag of water. So just keep watch on things or call doctor cause if bag of water you might make sure everything is okay.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i would go in especially if your baby isnt moving, my baby hadnt moved when i was 32 weeks and i had to have a emergency c section to save the baby. just go in for ease of mind.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Just a funny story... when I was just shy of my EDD with DS3, I was holding DS2 (1yr old) on my lap. all of a sudden, I felt this warm gush and my pants were soaked. Turns out, he peed out the side of his diaper. His pee was really diluted, so it had no odor - I was freaking out!!!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• To find out if it was really your bag of water it may sound gross but go to the bathroom and stick your finger by your vagina if you feel liquid coming out of your vagina than your bag of water broke If not just keep an eye on it if nothing than you may have just peed yourself
    bobbietrayer

Answer by bobbietrayer at 12:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If you're not continuing to leak then I wouldn't think much of it.
    If you are then I would wait for labor to start, it will *eventually* !
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• PRIORITY:

* * Keep EVERYTHING out of your vagina!!! * *

If you think you've had ROM, no checking in there yourself, or other gloved fingers or intercourse!!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2011