WHAT KINDS OF THINGS ARE YOU DOING TO IMPROVE YOURSELF?

NO NOT AS A RESOLUTION..ETC.

I MEAN BOOKS YOUR READING, SUBJECTS YOUR LEARNING ON...ETC..

HOW ARE YOU IMPROVING YOURSELF?

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 11:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i'm in college, part time, and a sahm to my 10 month old dd, and 3 year old dd, and 8 year old son, and 15 year old dd, and 17 year old dd.
    also, i see a therapist (as needed) - just as a 'sounding board' to get feed back on things, and also i have a history of depression/ bipolar/manic. but, to me, it's good just to get 'feed back', and have a sounding board. i do talk to my dh. but, it helps to have another females point of view. not that she tells me "you have to do this or that." just helps to keep me on track when i need it.
    otherwise, i also read a lot of books - mysteries. and do homework in my free time.
    also, since dh and i decided we are having no more babies, i got my tubes tied yesterday morning. i did have an iud, but it was in the wrong place, and was very painful. that's some of the things i'm doing to improve myself...
    hanniwrencher

Answer by hanniwrencher at 11:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Working our 5-7 days a week and eating healthier so that we can not only tell how DD how to do the right things in life but show her by example.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'm re-educating myself and going back and learning the things that I missed in school, I'm taking a typing tutorial online and learning how to type, letting go of negativity, and I also want to learn how to become a spiritual person. I'm planning on pursuing my dream of becoming a chef so I can educate people on how to eat real foods.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I am going to find online courses in Math so I can work my way up to college algebra and maybe take some other interesting online courses too. I want to go back to school to be a ob gyn ultrasound technician but I barely took algebra in high school and that was 14 years ago now. I really want to improve my families life and I think going back to school and getting a degree in anything healthcare related is a good field to be in right now. I don't think I could handle giving shots and drawing blood so I know I would not make a good nurse. I thought ultrasound and possible x-ray tech also would be a good fit for me.
    tyandlukesmom

Answer by tyandlukesmom at 2:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• lipo, boob lift, little botox, got the gray colored out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I plan on going back to school to get my Masters this year, I have to wait until summer quarter because we are in the process of moving right now. I'm also enrolling in a yoga class after I get my knee rehabilitated.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Going back to school, hopefully.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• --out
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2011