TO ALL THEM BASHERS.. I ASK YOU TO COME IN HERE.. AND SAY SOMETHING NICE..

We all have our pet peeves...

I want you to come here and say something nice about the people you normally argue with.. or disagree with etc.. here on cafemom.. Not individually.. but that is acceptable.. but as a whole..

This will be a nice change.. :)

BTW... IN ALL MY QUESTIONS I DO SELECT A BEST ANSWER.. I LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.. SO.. BEAR THAT IN MIND!

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 11:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The silence is deafening, isn't it?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• to all the christians that normally judge me..... (god this is hard) i am happy you believe in your faith and i applaud you for it
    metalmommy2006

Answer by metalmommy2006 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• to all those moms who screamed troll at me , or worse said stop posting these gross sexual questions
    when my ex partner came out of the transexual loving closet

" I am glad that your husband or SO did not tell you to pretend to be the other gender and do things that are against your sexual nature"
    " I hope you all have long, healthy and honest relationships, never having to deal with an issue as personally hurtful as I had "
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• From the Disney movie "Bambi"

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nuthin' at all!" as stammered by Thumper!

blessings!
    bonā™„
    bonnieblue06

Answer by bonnieblue06 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• to all those that like to come up to me and put ur arms on my head like im a head rest . i forgive u and love u
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I don't think I am a Basher but I am always happy to truly apologize for anything I might have done. If I have offended, upset, hurt, insulted, etc. anyone I have never intended to do these things and I am truly sorry. I know that sometimes I am misunderstood and even that can cause hurt feelings but it was never intended from me. Please forgive me. Thank you!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have not been judged on here and do not judge others. I have had a very pleasant experience here so far with no drama.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have not been judged on here and do not judge others. I have had a very pleasant experience here so far with no drama. RELAX PLEASE
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• To all the DEMOCRATS, LIBERALS, PRO-CHOICERS, PAGANS, WICCANS, ETC..

So often you all say that I hate you.. I don't. I pray for you frequently. I disagree with your thoughts, I disagree with your morals, I disagree with your voting practices.. BUT AS A PERSON.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU!
    2boys4momma

Comment by 2boys4momma (original poster) at 7:26 AM on Jan. 24, 2011