how to open up adult content

this one person hurt me really bad because I thought they were my friend and did some really inhumance shit to be. I've moved on away from them and have told them that what they did really did hurt be and that they are less than human for treating me that way when I did nothing. The person replied but with some nonchalant attitude. (evil individual I pray God speaks to her and opens her mind).

But for me it is super hard to open up now. I dont want to continue to be this way but because how that other person mislead me it is hard to see someone for good any more. How can I get over or through this?

******I thought this was important to add....the girl was a old high school classmate. not real close. We reconnect and we talked and she gave advice while i was pregnant and was the person that came up to the hospital that visited me after having my baby. She let em stay with her for a bit cause my other place wasnt to nice and she just changed one day. kept saying untrue mean things which really hurt me cause I don't know what I could have done to upset her. It hurt that the one person that was there for me all of a sudden disliked me.*********************8

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 11:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Right now you are grieving as though it was a death, and it is, the death of a friendship. So you will see the world differently for a while. But you will come out of it. Losing friends is part of our growth, having people that we really liked turn against us. It is part of us. In the future you'll be less likely to assume a friend has no faults and will never hurt you, and you be OK with this.

Answer by Bmat at 11:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• After you are through the grieving process, you will begin to allow yourself to open up and trust again. It's hard - but you will get past this, I promise.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i agree with both of the above answers--- it will pass. noone is perfect and people will hurt you. it will help you grow as a person and make you a stronger woman. good luck!
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 2:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• im sorry your hurting mama but i hope you find better friends goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Things happen for a reason (atleast I believe so and that God plases us on this jurney) hang in there be strong pray for yourself to be strong and pray for your enemy. not all people are like this so hang in there
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2011