looking for a romantic getaway....

me and my honey have one night away from the kids so i'm looking for a hotel in either ny, nh, vt or ma..... but i want it to have a hot tub or jacuzzi... does anyone know of a good place or a website i could look at? we are on a budget so i must include i was hoping for the room to be no more than $65 so we have $ for dinners and stuff... and ideas would help thanks or any other ideas as to what to do would be nice

miritrose

Asked by miritrose at 12:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Travel

• Im in Seattle but I use travelocity exclusively I have even gone to the hotel site with promo codes and gotten it cheaper at travelocity. There are numerous bed and breakfasts in your area you can go to bed and breakfast.com to get names then search on travelocity. I am so jealous, I love New England. Have fun!
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Im on the west coast but I will give you a bump! Good luck and have a great time,,Im so jealous
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• A great idea is a bbb...went to one in capecod few years back, inexpensive, own hottub, served breakfast the next morning...it was awesome. We live in Ct, went to the cape in January....AWESOME!!!
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Try the Westin: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin

Not only do they have a jacuzzi, pool and steam room but they have the ever so comfy heavenly beds!!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You didn't mention RI but how about Newport, RI? There is lots of restaurants and things to see and do. I stayed in a suite at the Doubletree but I know there are also lots of Bed and Breakfasts as well.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2011