anon questions and answers?

has anyone noticed that ppl usually ask questions anon if they are asking something to piss ppl off, same goes for answering anon. so why not take resposibility for your questions and answers, if you believe in it so much, why not actually stand up for it?

metalmommy2006

Asked by metalmommy2006 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Questions, I understand...if they are of a sensitive nature. Answers, on the other hand, because the responder doesn't want to be thought of as a bitch. My opinion is, if you believe it, then own it. Don't hide behind the security of a computer screen. We're all anonymous anyways.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Some will go anonymous because they don't want to be attacked for their truth answer. Some women on this site can be nuts and attack over any little thing. If they know their answer may piss off some women why should they sit there and be attacked and maybe get hate mail? Some women don't drop what they see another poster says. I can think of one that sleeps with married women and anytime she answers or ask a question people keep throwing that in her face even when the question doesn't pertain to what she does in her personal life.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• YA ! i wanna know why ppl do that 2.
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I never post anonymous or answer anyone anonymous so I'm going with pure theory here, lol.  Don't we NEED the drama though?  I mean, there are posts like yours everyday that talks about being anonymous and it keeps everyone talking.  It adds some spice to Cafemom I think.  The posts can be extremely funny and you can say things that you don't feel comfortable saying with everyone knowing who you are.  I like the debates that go on ESPECIALLY on anonymous postings.  It turns into everyone venting and that's a good thing in my opinion. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Who cares really? I mean, even if you know their screen name they're still just a person behind a monitor anyways.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• because they can!
    Anonymous

• Because such is the way of the internet. People who are normally shy and timid can come on the internet and be raging bitches without any consequences whatsoever. Lots of moms on here don't want their screen name associated with bitchy answers so they ask/answer anon. I try to give the best answer I possibly can and for some questions it may not come across very nice.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I've posted anon when I was asking personal questions. This is a very small world. They aren't just people behind a monitor. I guess if you've never experienced this phenomenon like I have it can be hard to understand.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'm sick of these anon questions, i really don't care if it's anon or not. Just get over it already, anon's are not going anywhere. Talk shit about them all you want, but it will solve nothing. Just accept it.
    Anonymous

• I notice that some people will answer anon for just simple questions the questions asked sometimes are of a really personal nature and I can understnad some of them not all of them. I guess I don't understand why answer some of them simple things anon. I do think some are our freinds and they don't want us to know exacvtly how they feel like we won't be freinds with them anymore.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2011