If you have had a hysterectomy, either vaginally or got cut, what was your recover time? Was it done vaginally or did they cut you open?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• my mom got one but its called the di vince or something she was out the same day and on her feet after two weeks
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I had a Hysterectomy done when i was 26- it was done Vaginally & it took about 6 weeks to recover physically- Mentally it took a few months b/c your Hormones are really out of whack- i had a particle- they removed my Uterus but, kept my Ovaries- Wishing you lots of luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 1:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I had a full hysterectomy but I was out for it. Recovery was not bad since just could not drive to able, lifting was restriced for awhile but that is about all.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I had a partial hysterectomy and an abdominal incision.  I was in hospital for 3 days and 6 weeks recovery.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2011