What makes you feel all warm and fuzzy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love when we all get to wake up as a family. My SO is out of the state for months on end for work and right now he is home. The other day I woke up and realized our daughter had gotten in bed with us over night and I was sleeping on one arm and she was sleeping on the other. He had both his girls and they looked so natural...it was nice to have the family together.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• hot coco and my soft blanket.... as my hubby calls it. it's technically HIS blanket but I steal it all the time. Or just being in my hubby's arms works :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my kids playing together and laughing. and hugs from my boyfriend
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• when my kids tell me how much they love me...that Im not old...that I am the best mommy....ahhh man that stuff gets to me every stinking time...My son always tells me Im beautiful even when I haven't showered...*laughs* it's true

Love is blind
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i love snuggling on the couch with my DD (4 months), as she's going to sleep and we have the fuzzy blanket pulled up over us. she definitely takes after her daddy in the fact that she's a mini radiator and is really cuddly. there's nothing that compares.

Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008