Diaper remover

I have a 2 year old who takes her diaper off mainly when she is suppose to be napping, we tape it closed and she still gets it off we put it on backwords everything and i am working on potty training during the day.
 any suggestions?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• HAHA! my sister did the same thing so we started putting panties on her, and at night puttin panties on inside her diaper. She just didn't like the feel of the diaper on her hoohaw.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I forgot to say that she was potty traine a week later cause she didn't like the feel of peeing in her new "sexy" panties. She thought she was all grown in her "sexy" panties. It was pretty funny.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• good luck sweetie!! sorry i dont have advice because we have the same problem with out dd
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 2:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• It is probably uncomfortable to her. Leave the nappy. If she is potty trained than she will be fine. Or she will find out sooner or later, peeing in the bed/pants is not fun. So she won't take her nappy off. But if you want to keep her nappy on than you can buy one-piece onesies for 2-year-olds. You can buy those they can't open it. They can't reach the button on their back. Or just buy on with zip and fixed button on the top. I am sure she can't take that off.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• this girl can take everything off shes even taken the diaper off while the wunzy is still snapped closed...
    Mommy2Be1212009

Comment by Mommy2Be1212009 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• We have to put our toddler in footie jammies inside out. She can't reach the zipper, so can't get them off to get to the diaper. If it was warmer, we'd probably be using onesies. I've also heard of people pinning tops and bottoms together, same concept. I'm not entirely comfortable with that personally, but it's a thought.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• OOHH Dragon rider that is a great idea!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• She takes her arms out of the sleeves and removes diaper without undoing the pants or wunzy or shirt
    Mommy2Be1212009

Comment by Mommy2Be1212009 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I got them "panties" and also the zip up full pajamas. So when they take a nap they have to pull down the panties. If your kid already knows how to do that then get the whole body pajames - and they look soooo cute too!
    motherof3tome

Answer by motherof3tome at 4:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2011