Scared

I had a miscarriage in Nov 23 '10, and i am still not over it. This morning i receive a letter from my Doctor stating that the pap smear she had done for me while i was i pregnant is abnormal she wants me to come in for another one maybe a biopsy. i've had 2 abnormal pap smear prior to my pregnancy, i feel like i can't catch a break. I am very scared i don't know what to expect next. What am i gonna do?

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• Don't borrow trouble. "Abnormal" just means that it falls outside of the normal range, not that there is necessarily anything serious going on. Go to the doc, get the next one done and go from there. Try not to stress, I know it's hard, but there is nothing to worry about right now, you know?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i've had an abnormal pap AND a biopsy...it ended up being nothing....dont get yourself too worked up about it.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Sorry about the miscarriage and don't worry about the abnormal pap smears. I had several biopsies and even had to have a LEEP procedure and went on to have a child and pregnant again. Don't worry! Best of luck to you!!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2011