What is the absolutely worst thing a boyfriend has ever done to you. Can you top mine? adult content

I was dating this guy that I was in love with. I was 21. He was 29. On my birthday, yes birthday, do you know where he was while I was blowing out my candles???? Betcha can't guess... I'll give you a hint, we lived in the San Fernando Valley, porn capital of the country.
He was at a gang bang porn shoot! He was going to be one of the 100 guys but he "chickened out."
I'm not making this up, I wish I was. I didn't find out until his buddy told on him later in the evening.
Top that.
*don't know what made me think of that all these years later but I just had to share*

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 2:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• can't top that!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• wow....
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 2:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• wait....wouldn't it be worse if he actually did cheat on you?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• wow, my last ex was when I was a freshman in HS, and he dumped me after spending a few hours with me and my grandma, my grandma bought him dinner, we went for a walk and he broke up with me. thankfully he dumped me cause I met my (now) dh a few months later
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• jaw dropWow....

jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Hm cant top that, but the worst thing my ex did to me, was...he was from the UK, I was in NL at the time and I decided to take the weekend off and fly there as a surprise. He told me he had no plans for the weekend so I thought, great idea. I go to his house, ring the doorbell, he comes with only a shirt on, holding money, thinking it was the food he ordered and behind him, sitting naked with her feet wide open in the air, is the girl he cheated on me with lol. So I got to see the cheating AND a good view of that woman's crotch.......lucky me huh. :P I wish I was making it up as well, that hurt like a SOAB back then but it's been years and years now, I can laugh about it. :)
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Wow, I'm glad you can laugh at it now...that is horrible!
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• peeking ... ~*WOW*~ ...

Worst I ever went through was one guy I dated robbed my roomate while I was at work.. and I dated another guy that refused to sober up and cheated on me... NEVER AGAIN!!!

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My first serious boyfriend (I was 18) had come back for a couple of weeks from college and he spent the first week with me, he took me out to an expensive valentine/birthday dinner, was always buying me flowers, bought me a very expensive necklace. Never would have thought anything was wrong. One night we were to go to dinner and a movie. I get off work and go home to change and he was supposed to meet me there. He never showed, I called and called and he ignored my calls. Finally, the next day he calls and asks to take me out to breakfast. We go to IHOP and he breaks up with me there... after standing me up the night before. (He also denied that we had made plans). Well, a week after the break up a friend of his told me he had been cheating on me with someone at his school... the other person was a GUY! He had been using me to look "normal" because he was afraid to come out as gay. -palm face-
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Lol, yes now I can, I met my DH later on, fell truly in love and we got married. So all ended well, although I am wondering how many poor women that guy has cheated on since then.....
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2011