Would you pose for Playboy if asked? Would you show the whole "V" or just the alphabets: Little t or big T and/or little a or big A?

Toni Braxton has been approached to pose for Playboy, and she's thinking of accepting their offer. The Grammy winner and mom to sons Diezel Ky, 7, and Denim Cole, 9, says it will be tasteful and besides - she feels like she still has a lot to offer. “I feel good about myself. I’ve lived, I’m a mom, I still feel sexy," she told Access Hollywood. "I don’t think it’s over when you’re a mom. I don’t think exposing your body has an age on it." Toni hasn't accepted Playboy's offer yet, but she says that if, or when, she does don't expect a full exposé. “It will be tasteful, not the whole V, no V actually!” Toni laughed. “No V, but definitely the alphabets, maybe a little T, a little A, maybe, if I did it.” The Unbreak My Heart singer says her well-publicized financial troubles wouldn't be motivation to bare almost-all. “I wouldn’t do Playboy for the money, I would do it for myself,” she said.

Would you?  Which alphabets?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 3:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• nope!!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I would never do anything to embarrass my three sons, no way.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• lol playboy would soo not ask me. the only person who wants to see this naked is my husband adn thats b/c hes deployed for an entire year at a time! lol. after 3 kids : /
    but if playboy DID want me..yes i would.but it would be tastful. a little T and a little A no V.hoever my husband would never allow this so...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I would be shocked if they asked me to. Truthfully depends on how much money they offer really. For the right price. I would show all.

Answer by louise2 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Louise? What letters?
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You do not know what "SHOWING ALL" MEANS?

Answer by louise2 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If I had the body and was asked to do it, I would. No V, though. I don't see the big issue with it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If I had the body, I would do a side profile of T and A.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• playboy doesn't show the whole v. it's actually a very classy magazine that shows the beauty of the female figure, it's not like a hustler that just shows cootchie....you will never see an open vagina in playboy...and yes i would
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Heck yea! But they've never asked, and they aren't knocking on my door now....
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 7:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2011