20 weeks don't feel the baby every day

only sometimes, and haven't from the outside at all yet (well maybe slightly once---but i have extra padding so i'm not as nervous about not feeling it from the outside...) i just don't think it's normal to not feel it several times each day yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you don't feel right, follow your feelings and do something about it.  You can tell your Dr. that you want more than the standard visits, that you need to come in more for your own peace of mind.  You can go to the hospital and have a stress test done.  You have plenty of options babe.  Where is the placenta located also?  This time around my placenta is located in the front right by my belly button so I was told that I am more likely not to feel baby move as much.  I started going to my midwife once a week instead of once a month just to be on the safe side.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I just started to feel it every day at about 20 weeks. If you're a little overweight that can be normal. As the previous poster said if you're worried have it checked out. Goodl uck
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• depending on where ur lacenta is and yes your weight this can effect how much you feel baby. my freind who was about 200 had a tilted placenta and spent many a nights in the ob er b/c she couldnt feel him move wen it was just her body...talk to your dr tho. when i was 20 weeks yes i could feel them move atleast once everyday. but bbaies still got a lot of wiggle room in there...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If it's your first that doesn't surprise me. I agree with the other posters.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 4:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I was about 24 weeks before I felt any movement at all
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011