contractions

I'm having contractions. they are 10-15min apart. how long do they have to be consistent before i go to the hospital? I'm only 30wks. And dont say "they could be/probably are BH" I know what they feel like.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL :) i like that you threw that part in. I heard 3 min aprt. but i know sometimes it varies...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If you're only 30 weeks you may want to head over, I think it'd probably be better for them to get them stopped now rather than later.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• At only 30 weeks, call your doctor and head for the hospital.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i would say 3-5 minutes apart. GOOD LUCK!!! if you do end up going into labor this early that you and the baby will be perfectly fine due to that you are only 30 wks.. GOOD LUCK again..... : )
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• some one i know would go into labor every sat from 30 weeks on for 8 weeks they stopped it so u may want to go to the doc they will prob stop laboer
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Call your doctor and go to the hospital. GOOD LUCK SWEETHEART!!!! I was in labor like that off and on from 25 weeks to 38 weeks. Good Luck.
    1st_timer_31

Answer by 1st_timer_31 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Call your doctor. S/he should have told you when to come in; since you haven't had this talk yet, you definitely need to call about this one, especially if you're having consitent contractions this early.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008