free books for kindle?

what free books for the kindle would you suggest? i have stuff from mark twain and jane austin... but i cant think of any other authors i would like to have. thanks in advance.

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 4:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• I believe you can search on Amazon for Kindle books by price. I know that there are tons of free books; I just downloaded Emily Post.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Go to inkmesh.com and they will give you alot of idea. Thers way more then the old time authors on thier as well. What genre do you read so I have some idea what to suggest. Ive about 40 books free on my kindle right now.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i love just about everything except for really freaky sci-fi. jane austin and stephenie meyers are my fave authors. but meyers books are all still in print.
    Phippsandrea

Comment by Phippsandrea (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If you go thru amazon's site you can sort by low priced books(free) to come up first. All the classics are there. Personally I love Phantom Of the Opera and Les Miserables.
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 6:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2011