If you could have your dream date what would it be like and who would it be with your so,dh,etc.?

If you could have your dream date what would it be like, who would it be with, and where would you go and do you ever think your dream date will ever come true.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my boyfriend and some romantic restaurant in paris
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Me and my hubby having a moonlit picnic on the beach and then looking at the stars and listening to the waves of the ocean
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Bon Jovi and it would just be the nasty and then I would go home, hehehe
    Anonymous

• me and my SO on the beach alone after dark...well need i say more lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Pretty much anywhere alone with my SO. We went together in high school, went our separate ways for college, but found each other again just after the birth of my daughter. I can't stand leaving her, and we have honest to god never been out together just the two of us...and honestly, the only time we're alone together at home is when we stay up after our daughter goes to bed. I think it would be great for us to be alone all day and just be able to fool around any time we wanted without having to make sure anybody was down for a nap, etc.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008