What kind of car(s) do you have?

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 10:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Why ...has it been stolen??? LOL We have a work truck and A wonderful family car..honda crv.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We own a Toyota Celica and are buying a Chevy Lumina this week.
    jazztastic

Answer by jazztastic at 10:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• we have a chevy silverado, a volkswagen jetta and my husband has a 2002 camaro ss.. thats his toy.
    AnnaVictoria

Answer by AnnaVictoria at 10:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We have a Honda Civic, a Chevy Truck and a race car.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I had to give in 4 months ago and buy a minivan. Yup, when our 3 was born it was the only vehicle that could hold us all and our crap at the sametime! I always said i would never drive one, (I MISS MY BEETLE!!) and to be honest, I love it!! The kids can just walk in and there is soooo much room. Now all i need is for one of the kids to strt playing soccer! LOL
    shaeoneill

Answer by shaeoneill at 10:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We have a Kia Sedona (minivan) and I too was the not ever gonna drive a minivan mom, but when there are 5 kids and 2 parents there isn't a whole lot of options. It's great though and I do have the soccer mom magnet on the back for soccer mom verification. My husband has a Ford F250 that is used for our landscaping/plowing business.
    WatchGirl29

Answer by WatchGirl29 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have a 1997 Mercury Villager Mini van, and we also have a 2001 Nissan Xterra....Both are PAID for !! Yeah!!!!
    Preciv

Answer by Preciv at 11:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We have a 06 Mitsubishi Raider and a 05 Chevrolet Uplander
    rennisance

Answer by rennisance at 11:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We are a Ford Family...when all four vehicles are parked in the drive way you will see a Ford F-150, A Ford Taurus, A Ford Mustang and a Ford Escort. It is kind of funny when you think about it...The truck is like the daddy car, the Taurus is the mommy car, the Mustang is our teenage car and the Escort is the "kid" car.
    Silly, huh?
    blessedbythree

Answer by blessedbythree at 11:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• my husband has just a brand new 2008 dodge grand caravan. I love my husband and the van so much. we use to have 2000 mecury villager estate.
    6lilprinces

Answer by 6lilprinces at 11:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2008