late and still neg?

okey i was supposed to get my AF on the 4th and it never arrived so i took a test tuesday and it was still neg.? what should i do i only took one of the dollar tree ones but my AF is never more than 2-3 days lated if ever. i was thinkin to go to this place called birth right to get a test do you think the test there will be more sensitive then the other one? how much longer should i wait? what the longest any of you ever had to wait to get a pos?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• get a blood test done. i took a test 3 days after i was supposed to get my period and the test was positive.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• oh sorry to add last Tuesday not this tuesday and i took the test this tuesday it was supposed to be on the 4-5th
    Anonymous

• pretend.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008