Possible?

This will probably sound crazy but please don't bash me for this.

In august 2010, I had a miscarriage. I never had any follow up blood tests, ultrasounds or anything after that. I still had and still do have all pregnancy symptoms and bleed regularly yet VERY differently every month. The bleeding is light for 3 days out of the month, not my usual heavy 4-5 day bleeding with a day or 2 of spotting following the heavy bleeding. It also looks like i'm showing and i also feel what i believe to be movement pretty regularly. I have taken tests the past 2 months which come out negative. Is it even possible that the "miscarriage" wasn't a miscarriage and that i can still be pregnant even with the regular bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Most likely your body is still trying to regulate itself after the miscarriage. I would go see an ob or gynecologist for an exam. If you were pregnant still you would definitely have adequate HCG in your body that should pick up on a home test. If all else fails get a blood test done. But do go and be seen by a doctor.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• it is possible your body may think its still pregnant and you can still bleed when your pregnant. but you should be seeb asap either way. good luck.
    EliannasMama

Answer by EliannasMama at 7:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2011