How do you do your son('s) hair?

I have three boys. MY oldests I do a one on the side blended and a one on top textured. With my middle I do a faux hawk or the same as his older brother. With my youngest he is a next born so I haven't done anything with it.. Everyday I spike there hair with a little gel or vaseline( less chemicals and holds smooth) .

How do you cut and style it?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 5:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• today I gel'd the front and did a couple little spikey's for him, age 6. he goes to a private school during the week and they have an awfully strict dress code. no spikes or gel or anything sillyish
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• well since my son turned 1 1/2, he's been going to the barbershop with dad every two weeks. he could of had braides with all the hair he had but decided against it, I guess I just wanted him to look like a little boy and not a little girl he already has features of one lol (long eyelashes)
    shawndemimom

Answer by shawndemimom at 5:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• almost always in a mohok

CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 7:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Baby lotion holds their hair without using gel. I use baby lotion and put his hair in a faux hok
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 7:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• my son's got hair a bit pasted his sholders, we usually eather leave it down, put it in a low pony tail, or braid it. a lot of people mistake him for a girl but we tell them "her name is isaac" lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• With my boys, they couldn't be more different. I have one that likes his long. He has naturally wavy hair and he looks great. He keeps it trimmed and styled and washed all the time so he doesn't look like a bum. My youngest likes his full during the winter (he has naturally curly hair that the girls go WILD for) but shaved close for the rest of the year. During the past three summers he has had the blue avatar arrow on the top of his head!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 8:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I've honestly never cut or styled my boys hair... They wear it long.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2011