what should i do?

my relationship with my bf is so different now. it started to change when i was pregnant. it feels like were falling apart. he works 6 days a week and spends his day off at his friends. we arent really intimite anymore and i really miss it. i try to get things going but hes "always tired from work"...maybe he really is, but im just feeling lonley and i miss my man.!!! what should i do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• you should tell him how you feel & when he has a days of from work have a datenight tell him what is on your mind goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Thanks ma, pero i have tried to talk to him already n he gets mad at me. He has been staying home more but sunday is his day to watch games and be with his friends which is cool pero he has a family now and i think he should spend it with us and do things a family should do. What should i say to him to make him understand?? and how do i get him to be intimite with me again? Im starting to think hes cheating but I dont think he would do that, But what can it be???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• my man did that for awhile he would go to his friends house and do his thing alot he is not the emotional type either.. iam the kind of person that i like to spend time with my man even if it to go to the store.. so when my man took his vacation time i stayed away for the day instead of inviting him like i used to do i just took my daughter and went and did my thing.. finally he got the picture when i told him i just thought he didnt want to spend time with me.. i had the best sex after that,, maybe try to distance yourself from him and then he may think something is up and be more curious about what your doing.. knowing you wont be doing anthing..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 11:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2011