How do you do your hair?

I currently have a A-line, with blonde highlights and Mocha low lights. I am thinking about going auburn and my natural brown next time I get color done..

I love having short hair cause my hair is way to thick I use to get headaches all the time..

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 5:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• auburn is such a cute color. I have a short hair cut with layers and my natural brown hair
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 5:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I've got long blonde hair with lighter highlights. Last time I had it done was the 1st time I ever had the highlights put in and now a few months later I notice those sections seem to be dryer and frizzier than the rest. Won't be doin that again. Back to L'Oreal. As far as styling goes anybody thats not in place gets snipped off!
    linsey1001

Answer by linsey1001 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Can you post a pic of your hair??...i'd like to see the mocha low lites....Thank you......Jes
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 5:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If I had a camera I would.. My stupid battery charger is missing :(

IF you look on my profile there is a picture of my hair that has just mocha with a tint of red.
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have short blonde hair and i at times put my own relaxer and hair color in it and wash it and condition it until i get to see my stylist
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have short hair and it's my natural dark brown.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ilike wraps
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011