What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was robbed at gunpoint.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i couldn't find one of the kids in the house. she feel asleep with her huge stuffed animals and i couldn't find her for twenty minutes.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• After my son was born he wouldn't breathe or cry and was completely black.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I wrote about this in my journal. It's titled "Robbie's Adventure". If you're interested, take a look and leave a comment. Thanks!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• This past June I woke up at about 4:30 in the morning to see a man in our room kneeling on the floor like he was coming at me....his hand was on our daughters crib. At first I thought my husband was sick and it was him, so I looked at his side of the bed and he was asleep next to me. I screamed "OMG there's a man in our room" and before the words were even completely out the man jumped up and ran and my husband ran and shut the doors and called 911.

I had nightmares for month and 5 weeks later we moved, I couldn't take it anymore. I still sometimes have a hard time falling asleep and I need a nightlight on in the hallway, and we have a security system in the new house.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Going to Marine Corps boot camp because I was going into the unknown.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• my friend and I drove to the mall in seperate cars and a guy started to walk towards us and I got a serious bad feeling so I stayed in my car, then he walked away so I got out and my friend got out and the guy came back and I locked my car and circle around my car to put the car between us and he came up to my friend and told her to give him the keys and she was pretty brave (or crazy haha) and was like no, absolutly not and he kept saying give me the keys, he never touched her but it was scary so I set off my panic button on my car and the guy took off. we got in our cars and went to a diff mall. She was so calm I never would have thought she was even scared, she wont go back to that mall without her husband.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Having sugery and being scared of not waking up afterwards.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Going through surgeries is terrifing for me, going through febril seizures 3 times with my daughter and most recently discovering that our oldest was going through nocturnal seizes several times a night and working withthe docs to do the testing and find the right meds and dosage for him
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 6:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I was in a truck accident when I was 15. My best friend died.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2011