Has anyone expierenced this during pregnancy? adult content

I've had on and off pains in my anal since the time I got pregnant. I even pushed on my lower stomach yesterday, and that made it hurt. It don't do it everytime. Does anyone know what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hemmroids?
    Anonymous

• I don't believe it's hemmroids, but i may be wrong. Don't hemmroids hurt all of the time? This is just a quick pain that shoots up in me, then there's nothing else.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Im thinking it could be the same thing. You should deff call your drs office just to be safe and to calm your nerves! I hope you feel better. Congrats on the Pregnancy!
    MichelleLopez04

Answer by MichelleLopez04 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You said anal and lower stomach so not 100% sure what you are saying.... constipated? If so that would be common more fiber and water should help.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Hemmoriods possiably?
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• hemmoroids.. i know... i have them with this pregnancy.. they only hurt sometimes.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2011