When you go shopping do you ''just shop;; or do you chat with every tom, rick and henry

Not in WYR.

Here is a title category

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Shopping

• If I see someone I know then I talk to them but I try to cut down isles if I see a "talker" coming at me. I usually want to get in and get out. Spending hours at the grocery w/ a 4 y/o is not my favorite thing.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• LOL this made me giggle. But I just shop.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Usually just shop. If I see someone I know I'll stop to say hey and see how they're doing, but not more than a minute or two.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• tom rick and henry lol
    we say tom dick and harry lol
    and it depends who i see
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I just shop. I HATE when I go shopping with a friend and they run into people they know and chat for 50 minutes while I sit there pretending not to care...I HAVE PLACES TO GO...and if it is a RARE baby free moment, I DON'T WANT TO WASTE IT ON PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN KNOW...there, I said it...lol
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2011