today was my first time in an adult store in many years. the only employees were male...i had no clue what i was looking at and i had many questions... adult content

so i asked. the one guy ended up being very helpful and nice to talk to. would you of asked about all the toys? or would you have been too shy with it being only male employees?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've never had trouble asking, but it's definitely better with a female employee! That's great that you asked, otherwise, you can end up with some stuff that's a waste of money and non-refundable.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• if the salesperson knows his/her product, they can sell anything.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• It may be awkward at first but Id look at it like its there job and youre just another customer. Thats what theyre there for
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I dont care who they were working-male or female. im pretty comfortable talking to either sex about sex toys, etc
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I only buy stuff online- I don't like actually going into those stores
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'm too shy to even go in one of those stores! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I've asked too. I'm embarrassed as hell, but I try to hide it. That stuff is too expensive not to make an informed decision on! And it's not returnable. So ask now or be sorry later... Even if you are blushing the whole time!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 7:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i havent been to an adult s** toy store but my mom sells s** toys & does parties so i see them all the time
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Nope, I would ask away... if he has advice I can listen to and use Im SO ALL EARS! Anything that will make it more fun for me and the hubby :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I dont ask...weather its male or female...Im too embarrassed. I will stand and read the package 5 or 6 times to make sure I know what it is and what it does...instead of asking. I guess it could save sometime and money if I asked..LOL but Im shy and embarrassed!
    Dragonsbaby

Answer by Dragonsbaby at 8:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011