is this normal???? orrrr did she drop? POSSIBLY TMI???

Im 27 weeks.

and earlier today i felt weird pains in my lower stomach area. (not ligament though i know what those F'ers feel like) lol.

and now i feel her down as low as she has EVER felt. and i can feel her kicking and punching down there. its VERY VERY low. like right where my pubic hair would be.. sorry**

did she drop already??????
Ive been cleaning like crazy lately.. idk whats gotten into me and ive been actively moving and packing stuff also. if that has any constellation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure if she dropped but I had those feelings too...sometimes it would feel like a hand or a foot
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 8:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Some people do notice when they "drop". mine wasnt that significant, but I knew when my daughter was lower. I was carrying low to begin with, but I could tell by just how it felt although not many could tell right away. some could, but practically everyone at work mentioned it and by then I was ready! i can be a clean freak so if i felt like cleaning I didn't think much of it, but I did go through a time when I kept cleaning and rearranging my daughter's things, but a few weeks after that I was so exhausted all the time and just wanted to sleep so much so I had a feeling it was close and that was just a way my body was preparing for labor.
    nel2359

Answer by nel2359 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Your need to clean and organize is normal, it's called nesting. You may have overdone it (especially if you're moving and lifting things!), or she may have dropped. I'd call your doctor and tell him or her what you're feeling, definitely play it safe!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my son goes up and down all the time and its annoyin just see if she moves back up in a day or 2 i was wondering the samething till be started in on my ribs again.... i am 28 weeks so GL
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My daughter did that too, it felt so awkward. It was just the way I was carying her though. It started around the same time, and the cleaning is just nesting. When you start to get tired again around 36 weeks you will probably not do it so much.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 8:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• if you did drop dont stress too much. i just asked a similar question the other day. cause i just dropped and im not due till the end of dec. begining of jan. but everyone said that you can drop and still not have the baby for awhile. and i am going through all the cleaning too, i did with all my pregnancys. its nesting. its all normal. but you might want to mention that you think you have dropped the next time you go to the doctor. that way you can feel at ease
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 9:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Sounds like your LO has dropped and it isn't to early for her to drop my DD dropped at 28 weeks and stayed that way till I was induced with her at 39.6 weeks.
    CrystalDawn2506

Answer by CrystalDawn2506 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008