I bought a breast pump from an online medical supply company that was associated with a hospital about 5 1/2 years ago for a very inexpensive $. I am remembering that it may have started with an "H". I can't find it anywhere online now? Does anyone know what I might be looking for? I am researching for a friend who is going to need one very soon.

MagRy

Asked by MagRy at 6:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'e used a LActina and a Symphony, pumping full time for both of my non-latching babies. Both hospital grade by MEdela I believe, I'd recommend either of them enthusiastically, the Symphony is quieter and prettier but also pricier.
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Thank you so much. I didn't word my ? very well, the med supply comp starts with an "H" & I finally found it (hackleyhme). But I will mention those 2 pumps to her. I had the pump in style & it was good, but I felt i could have benefited from a stronger one, so I will definitly pass your 2 recommendations along to her. Thanks again!!
    MagRy

Comment by MagRy (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2011