Do you have siblings and

do you get along with them?

HappyGirl44

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes I have 2, one I get along with great and the other I don't claim, the bad one is always running their mouth and trying to start some kind of drama, there is so much to that story I'd be here all day telling it. But the bad sibling is toxic and a crybaby so I just keep my distance and laugh at the ignorant drama they always come up with. I'd rather laugh than give into their petty words.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have a younger brother. We fought terribly as kids, but when I turned about 15, we became really close, and have been ever since. He's awesome, definitely an old soul.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i have 2 bros and 1 sis. i get along with them all, but when my bros get together, they like to pick on me just cuz they can. its all in good fun tho.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have one bio sister, a step sister and step brother. I get along with them great! Love them to death! No things werent so great growing up with my bio sister but as we got older we grew closer and out of the I hate my bratty sister phase. The other 2 came along a few years ago. They live in Cali so when I see them things are great.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have 3 sisters. I get along very well with 2 of them, and agree to disagree with the other. I just don't talk to her much because she tends to take EVERYTHING a person says and turn it into something negative in her own head and then she acts ridiculous about it. I could say, "I'm going to get the kids ready for bed" and she would say, "You just think you're better than everyone and don't let your kids be around the rest of us because we aren't good enough for you..." Yeah...Um...Exactly....
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 7:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Sure do and I love them... my step siblings not so much!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have one brother, and sadly, due to an argument between my folks and I, he stuck his nose where it didn't belong, and chose sides in a matter which he knew nothing about. We don't talk anymore. And yes, I am bitter and hurt. You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have one sister. We get along ok, but we have nothing in common. We talk a few times a year.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have 3 sisters, my oldest sister is my best friend. And I'm really close to the other two as well..... Don't know where I'd be without them...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have an older sister, an older brother and a younger sister. No we don't get along. Never have. I used to feel badly about it, but not anymore. Ever since my dad passed 6 years ago, I came to realize that I don't need them in my life to be happy. I have God, my DH and my son, and that's enough for me!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2011