sharp pains and pressure...33 weeks 4 days preggo

Hi ladies. This is my 3rd baby and I am getting super nervous because I had my 2nd daughter when she was only 34 weeks and im getting close to that day. I have had some sharp pains in my lower ab area as well as pressure when I stand up. I know the pains are probably just ligament stretching but I am worried it could be more with the pressure when I stand up. I dont want to call the dr and bother them but I just dont know what i should do. ANy suggestions.

ProudMama4ever

Asked by ProudMama4ever at 7:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call the doc. they are there to help you.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• your dr is there for a reason. you wouldn't be bothering them if your really worried about this. pressure could be the baby dropping into place getting ready for the big day.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Chances are they're Braxton Hicks contractions, and nothing to worry about. just relax. Drink some water, and lay down on your left side. Get some rest. I've had practice contractions my entire pregnancy and so far, no baby! (He'd better last another 3 mos too!)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• BOTHER THE DOCTOR THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING THEM FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 9:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Oh yeah and you're probably just worrying... Calm down sister...Drink some juice... sit back and relax you are in the home stretch now.
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 9:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011