Please help if u can.

We currently live in pgh pa. Well actually crafton pa. We do not really want to stay in this part of pgh after our lease is up which is in 9 days. We are looking for a house or apartment,townhouse duplex what ever. We would not mind even living in a mobile home. We have lived in them in the past and really don't mind them. But we would prefer a doublewide. So, i need everyones help if ya'll can. Does anyone rent an apartment or what ever and know of an empty place near ya? I have looked on every website I can find and have come up with nothing. We want to move anywhere around pgh maybe 20 miles or so away from pgh or in pgh itself. We need a three bedroom at least and can not really afford anymore than 600 a month. Also it would be helpful if it were on the bus line. Or very near it. Dont necessarily have to be in allegheny county as long as it is no more than 30 minutes or so from pgh as my husband works at upmc...Thanks for all your help....

mommyoftwins213

Asked by mommyoftwins213 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Check this site: http://www.rentals.com/Pennsylvania/Turtle-Creek/?page=2&order=asc&sortby=adlistingpricelow

There are multiple listings, not all 3-bdrms, so you'll have to search through them, but I did see some that were 3-bdrms and in your price range. I don't know if any are on the busline, you'd have to call and ask.

Good luck~
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Bumping for you..good luck..
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011