Bed time yet?

I'm soooo tired! Today is clean the house day! so I did that then I went shopping then got in a fight with my mom donated plasma and now I think I broke my toes OUCH!! But my oh my that bed is calling my name but the kids keep wanting to play lol. Who else is ready for bed?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 7:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow, you've had a rough day! It's only 4:30 here and I'm making Spaghetti for dinner, too early for me. Hope your day is better tomorrow :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• its only 4:30 here, I 'm taking a break from cleaning bedrooms ands laundry. Still have to hit the grocery store and Target at some point. I'm sure I'll be up past 11 folding laundry. I like to get it all done before Sunday , so I can relax day.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Haha yeah we're doing laundry too once a week and it's hell but almost done yea :)
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Oh, yeah..I'm exhausted! Didn't fall asleep till 3am..blah. But I'll be up late with my Husband so We can get LOTS of quality time Together..like always! I couldn't miss out on that. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011