should i feel this way

ok so i have been TTC now for a while and every month i get excited because i think iam prego and then turns out iam not well this month i gave up and just was like i know iam not prego and took a test because we still didnt stop trying and it came out neg. but my period is now nine days late and iam usually never late but now iam this late i keep thinking iam prego and having that set of mind. Do you think its ok now that iam this late its safe to think this way also iam going to take another test this weekend. Is this feeling ok? what do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you could be stressing your self into not having a period. Ive had this happen before. i was 10 late before my period came. you need to let nature take its course. Dont worry, when you are supposed to carry, you will.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 8:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It took me and my bf 7 months to get prego with the one im carrying now. Just relax and it will happen. My doc told me if nothing happens within the first year then my bf was supposed to get checked out(he has no prior kids). I didn't take a test until i was a month late because i took them before and just got frustrated. Good luck with everything!
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It's perfectly ok to feel that way, just know that you might end up disappointed! The mind is a powerful thing, if you convince yourself that you're pregnant, you'll start seeing symptoms of pregnancy!

Here's hoping to a positive pee test! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• take some pill to be pregnant. ahahh
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008